Thank you for visiting the Customer For Life website and reviewing our Privacy Notice. This statement addresses collection, use and security of and access to information that may be obtained through the use of the Customer For Life website. This notice covers the following topics:
- Information Collected and How it is Used
- Personal Information and Choice
- Contact Information
Section A. Information Collected and How it is Used
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the Customer For Life web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- as in an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us -- we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We may share the information with a third party or entity, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
- We may also disclose nonpublic information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Section B. Personal Information and Choice
You may choose whether to provide personal information on-line.
"Personal information" is information about a natural person that is readily identifiable to that specific individual. Personal information includes such things as an individual's name, address, and phone number. A domain name or Internet protocol address is not considered personal information.
We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us by sending us email, participating in a survey or completing an on-line form. You may choose not to contact us by email, participate in a survey, or provide any personal information using an online form. Your choice to not participate in these activities will not impair your ability to browse the Customer For Life website and read or download information provided on the site.
If you believe that your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what was intended when submitted, you may contact us as shown in the Contact Information Section of this statement.
Section C. Cookies
Section D. Security
Customer For Life, as developer and manager of this website has taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its data and prevent unauthorized access to information maintained. These measures are designed and intended to prevent corruption of data, block unknown or unauthorized access to our systems and information, and to provide reasonable protection of private information in our possession.
Section E. Disclaimer
Customer For Life, its officers, or employees exercise no control over the organizations, views, accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance or the legality of the material contained on those servers and do not sponsor, endorse, or approve the information, content, products, materials, opinions or services contained on such external sites. The visitor proceeds to these external sites at their own risk. Customer For Life specifically disclaims any and all liability from damages which may result from the accessing of a third party site which is linked to the Customer For Life website, or from reliance upon any such information.
Section F. Contact Information
You may contact Customer For Life regarding this notice as follows: